http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QT0oUARKw68&feature=g-u-u
Oh my god I get it already!! we all have exams and they are important! Why is it people seem to lack the ability to realise to get through exams, you need to be calm and actually know what your doing, the amount of work put in is the exact same of work you get out, and as long you have all worked towards your exam, then you are going to do just fine! baring in mind, we still have the option to retake as year 13s. And considering how most of year 13 actually bares covers over most of year 12, the exam is easier. Worst case scenario for anyone, you have to repeat both year 12 and 13. But that has it's bonuses as well. However, is mostly reserved for U graded students.
Right exam rant over. next one. Revision. Jeez, people can complain so much about revision. Find a method and stick with it! And then don't spill it on other people! I know I failed at this once or twice. however I have found my best way of revising something, is to make it fun! I am not sure if you have noticed, but we are doing A levels as sort of a price to pay before the real fun begins. Whatever your fun may be, if your revision is literally killing you. then stop yourself for 5 minutes and just come out with a better way of revision, something which reminds why you love the subject in the first place. I will even give an example. Predominantly in my life, music is my world, I refuse to do anything else. Creativity. Its great! I enjoy every aspect of it. so in Music and music tech i have found ways to keep it fun and exciting whilst learning all the important theory and subsequently my own work has got much better! Music, we are given set works. I love composition and performance. So to learn these pieces better, rather than the take down notes, and repeat it until its learn method (BORING!) I have taken to writing these piece bar by bar. thinking about what is happening at any moment. And the pieces i have written out, i now hear better, and know better. Like how in sing we at pleasure, imitation features so heavily between more than just the soprano parts!
So if revision is boring you. Simply, go back to why you like the subject and make you revision work around you!
maths exam - core 2. Well that went surprisingly fine. I answered the questions to the best of my abilities and I expect at least an E out of it. Do better than in the mock.
Another thing. I have been trying to organise a project. and it has been going rather successfully, and finally someone has told me the limits! One of my music teachers, no name, I respect so much, because they have always just said what was on their mind. true, i may not like what is coming out of their mouth half the time, but I respect it! And basically i was told not to put on a play.... at the school for the public. well... i was told not to do it. But they don't realise many things.
1) what ever my team produces does not need to be seen by public, it just needs to exist.
2) I do not NEED the school to be part of it, i just need their help getting people interested, so it's not restricted to people I know.
3) My teacher may think they know me and what will come of this. But they are essentially stupid in this. Because I will produce something! And it will be awesome regardless, and it is gong to be fun! it shant interfere with the school in anyway... any more.
Simply. since that lesson i have been reformulating my plan, I still want to do the same things, and I will do it, just I will present the same ideas in different media. so lets say i continue with this play idea... well let's not call it a play any more. Because I know a few people, they also know people. Together we can actually build a set, and get the actors. better put, I don't need the audience when i have cameras.
logic and trick. Take that... bitch.
and finally. People, we need to go on a journey again, not far, and not away. Just a better way of perception is all that is needed. To us, in the UK. Our own suffering is brought upon ourselves in the end. Maybe we didn't listen, or maybe we just "couldn't" take it. But, if that is the true case, then I should be on top of the world right? Wrong! we need to be sad at points as we need be happy. We need emotions, because simultaneously emotions unite us as Humans and also divide us. it's only natural, and things happen. But a new perceptions is need now. One that unites us more than divides us. we need a revolution.
</3
No comments:
Post a Comment