exams= snoredom.
spending a day in the unbelievable spring heat free of school with some you actually give more than two shits. Now there is something fantastic.
Spent day with someone, and quite frankly it was amazing to just be me and them again... Like it was in the very beginning. And although there were bits to complain about. Big question is. why even mention those bits? Because they are pointless, we did bad, we forgive and forget and sometimes sorry isn't even said. Why? Because it's the other times that make us, laugh, make us play and make us feel like someone that make a day amazing. It's so easy to complain and just as easy to label specific moments which you loved.
But the thing that can always be obscured over time. is your emotion. No matter how slow it may be. You will come to realise that your emotions were the same the whole time, right from the beginning.
I've used the word "interesting" a lot to describe the people I like, and over time, some, if not many, are no longer interesting. It was just the curiosity to know who they are and why one thing may happen or not. But those I keep my closest. You are my friends. You are interesting in every aspect of the word. And simply, you may not all know each other, or even listen to what I say. But I will just give you this. You are my friend, I believe you also understand what it is to be a true friend to someone as does anyone, but you do it better.
so in summary, if your pissed off or not forgiving at someone,
a) get over it
b) if you liked them to being with then you can always just try and be friends again... not that hard
c) friends are everything, and to understand friends, you need to at least have 1 that true to you.
There I think that went well
No comments:
Post a Comment