In response to (new name for Mabel) Faith [I will explain later m'friend], why do I blog? I think the better question is why did I start blogging? Because that is the reason for anything I do currently, why did I start it?
And I started it because:
- I was deeply out of touch with my emotions. I keep saying and i shall continue to, i was emotion dead for over a year. Not the most thrilling experience, though I can hardly say it was a dull one either, wasn't particulary susceptible to that. And once I started blogging i started getting my thoughts out and I was able to start mixing and matching all the loose threads until I had fashioned emotions. Admittedly they were extreme and they probably still are, but where better to start, ehh?
- Faith... the other and only other reason I started blogging, was just to impress you, face it, if my world revolves around living around other whilst not caring about what the world thinks of me (a contradiction in it'self at times), why do you think I want to keep you so close? because out of everybody we could choose, ultimately there is only like 4 people I actually care what they think of me and I knew this from the start. So thats why i started to blog, because i figured if I couldn't get you to think something of me, then I just wasn't going to be getting anywhere.
Well, how do I put it right. I think I want you to be my friend, my 'best' friend of all along with Hippie o'course. I know I don't do favourites in anyway, but this time I must. You are my friend.
There. that's why I blog, you happy now... sillyface.
Exams left now, music tech, Geog skills, and Math decision. That will be all fine.
But greatly, we got some awesome planned!!
Shall be recording some of hippie's stuff!
Meeting the gang to celebrate temporary freedom!
And also pushing my project idea further forward, despite the music department basically saying "NO!" to me. I am going to listen to them.
I am not going to put on a play!
in school.
I am just going to script it, find a couple of actors, find/make a set and film it. And work has already begun. there. take that. bitch.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1BtExxkP0M
No comments:
Post a Comment