The title of this blog is rather redundant now... it's no long "inner" ramblings, but feel free to read my rambles anyway and suggest any given comment to make me move on. I am probably too busy not caring anyway.

Tuesday, 12 June 2012

Sherlock.... Cumberbatch + Freeman = CumberMan

My T-shirt has arrived. Pride, here I come!
That will undoubtedly be a fun day.
The funniest thing since Monday was the librarian telling me to get on with work. No work was given at that point, therefore impossible to do.
Met up with Izzye last Friday. basically, she was a huge part of my life during year 10 (a dark period) and she would brighten up every Wednesday after school. So effectively, we met and up and insane was taken to a new level, we had missed each other.
Saturday, going out to meet some people, not quite sure how I feel about it really, but it's happening, the project is moving forward quite happily, the first meeting is next wednesday, so that should end well.

No comments:

Post a Comment