The title of this blog is rather redundant now... it's no long "inner" ramblings, but feel free to read my rambles anyway and suggest any given comment to make me move on. I am probably too busy not caring anyway.

Friday, 31 August 2012

Bus. Tube. Walk. Shop. Lunch. Socialise. Shop. Dinner. home.

ramblers, it is the final blog post of the month and i am posting it in the final few hours of the day! In fact i am even writing in these house, so I believe this one will be rather Slap dash - if that.
The last time I posted I said I was seeing my Girlfriend and this day was a day I will remember not for the more personnel reasons my friends will know, but I got my friend in to the asdf movies.
And today I saw again and got to know her family a bit better and they treated me to such a good day in! I really hope they think the best of me! and I have a new inner tube for my bike. Get moving again!!
I got my clip mic! So now I have no reason not to film that vlog! so i have to change that script and I will upload it to my channel samINIbrilliant. (which yes is a pun on my name. [Get it? ahah, because Ini sounds like aint-he, Ahhh i crack my self {I dont care, brackets Are cool!}])
So I have my vlog to do. My film project has not been a failure, I refuse to give up with that, when i return to school I shall get better actors and use facillitiys closer to me and have a better quality for it. but the thing that will stay the same is, I WILL BE EDITING IT! That is essential in this because then I can edit my music in over that easier.
Now I don't mind working with people, but if I don't have control over what Im doing, honestly it turns out crap and I take no pleasure in doing something like it. So yeah. thats weird isn't it?
Anyway to make sure i get this out on time. I will finish here! suggest a topic for me to discuss and i will put out some views and maybe I will have material to talk about. etc. etc. Later Ramblers!

No comments:

Post a Comment