The title of this blog is rather redundant now... it's no long "inner" ramblings, but feel free to read my rambles anyway and suggest any given comment to make me move on. I am probably too busy not caring anyway.

Wednesday, 26 September 2012

rambled out!

If shouting was making me healthier today. what the hell was wrong me!! I thought it was just a cold. Shouting doesn't cure colds. does it?
Anyway. I found out today, Shakespeare, is a communist. How interesting...
Yeah, no follow up to that.
Tesla was an interesting man. With all his cooky inventions.... WHY DO I KEEP GETTING ELECTRIC SHOCKED!
I am litterally scraping for words here. I mean constantly. I have no words to say. Nothing much today. I just want to laugh with em all. You know? its boring sitting down typing, trying to edit. etc etc. Its a bit repetitive and noticeable when there isn't any reason to enjoy it.
Ahh screw it. See you tomorrow bloggers.

No comments:

Post a Comment