The title of this blog is rather redundant now... it's no long "inner" ramblings, but feel free to read my rambles anyway and suggest any given comment to make me move on. I am probably too busy not caring anyway.

Sunday, 28 October 2012

Can't be arsed to this!

Quite clearly I have a list of things I need to do... so why aren't I doing them? I AM SO LAZY!
If I have any worry about going to uni. it's that I am not going to work. I am so easily distracted  and I can only get in to all the wrong things.
I feel this distinctly wrong and I should probably do something about it,. but I dont! I'M too lazy!
Now then this lack of words coming out of anything is rather troubling me. Because I can't actually get things done or this blog begins to amount up.
So, really I just need someone to just talk about me for a bit. be better than myself!!

No comments:

Post a Comment