The title of this blog is rather redundant now... it's no long "inner" ramblings, but feel free to read my rambles anyway and suggest any given comment to make me move on. I am probably too busy not caring anyway.

Tuesday, 23 October 2012

Im sorry

Hey ramblers. "I'm sorry" is such a strong and weak thing.
We say it on the spur of the moment and we can say it, but it will fall on deaf ears because its too soon, so noone gets that it was sincere.
Then you can apologise several years later, and for some reason, it will have some form of clarity to it. An apology over time has a far strong meaning.
Well, maybe we feel that when people think, it has more meaning, and therefore, something stronger to it?
I apologised to someone i made a horrible mistake to. And I feel better now. As a whole chapter has been closed and everything that I did as a result. Now has meaning. Maybe. just maybe, I can live life with a bigger attitude. But I know what I need to protect still.
Later ramblers!

No comments:

Post a Comment