The title of this blog is rather redundant now... it's no long "inner" ramblings, but feel free to read my rambles anyway and suggest any given comment to make me move on. I am probably too busy not caring anyway.

Monday, 19 November 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOZP-Q6uYNA Because FEELs

Actually I have thoughts tonight. Because while I was coming home on the bus earlier I begun to listen to a song I havn't listened to in a while ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7Em4fUOrZo ) and I calmed by it. I reminisced what the song meant to me. now usually when I think back on my life. I see the pain i caused. the embarrassment and the pain I suffered. and the anger. Everyone was just so angry. But this time...
I didn't remember that. I remembered things that I felt were meaningless soon after. and well. They never were. You see, I had something then, that I will honestly hold on to for a long time.
I had my guide.

1) I would let no one else hurt my friends. And i seriously would shout at people if they came close to hurting them.
2) In my own way. I always protected my friends. I would offer my advice and I would intently listen. I always thought I was doing the right thing until the moments where I did wrong and. well. we can guess where that went.
and 3) I simply did not give up. EVER. Constantly battling, and I never stopped any pursuit.

So, if that seems familiar. it's because 10 months ago. i begun to blog. and I labelled what i felt were my morales and they were something to stick to.
Well. Turns out. I always felt that way. I constantly break these morales. but I always believed in them.
Which is why faith is such a wonderful thing. I feel that these 3 ideas, even though 1 and 2 are  1 and the same, are my "religion" of sort. There are other things I believe. But I have seen people be so resolute in their belief, it's a wonder why there are people who don't believe in even themselves.
I may only be 17. but i have lead a good life.
Vlog is on the way.
Later ramblers.

No comments:

Post a Comment