The title of this blog is rather redundant now... it's no long "inner" ramblings, but feel free to read my rambles anyway and suggest any given comment to make me move on. I am probably too busy not caring anyway.

Sunday, 11 November 2012

My self planner.

I wanna play assassin's creed 1 again, but i know when i install it and start playing it, i'll get bored very soon due to its repetiveness. But tis still a good game. For all its flaws it presents it'self really well and I like playing it.
Super Rock is finally edited and I am converting to MP3 now so I am make it a smaller file.
I know what I am gonna do. i am going to upload my footage of my song. But I won't upload anything else to do it with it.
I need a list of things to do for school:

  1. Geography revision for units 1,2 and 3 in january.
  2. recital pieces for A level music.
  3. Music tech work - sequence, recording and composition
  4. music composition.


I think that's the list so far. And now I just need to script the next vlog because I had footage from another day, but it was all fairly crap footage so i deleted it.

I titled this Blog "my self planner". As a matter of fact that is something i want to talk about this with you people! Because we all plan our lives at different levels. And I consider myself to be conscientious enough to plan out the right things, so nothing goes wrong. But! I am also not anal enough to say, have fun at 12:02. Eat at 12:07. continue talking at 12:23. Yes i like my lunches. I find my approach to planning my life the best option as it gets me where i want and it means I didn't really have that many problems.
For example, while I was doing the work for super rock, I was consitently planning out what  microphones i would use, where we would place everything, and how we get it done. What I had not accounted for was that people are schizophrenic. They constantly change their minds. I asked for things that I could not do because of law, and it would have taken 2 minutes of their time if they had told me where the ladder was and if they climbed up it. but instead I had to settle for the wrong microphone placement, wrong interface stuff and several hours of set up. So there may be some problems.
But I feel if I plan something then I can have fun with no worries.
Jon richardson once said there are "putters" and "leavers". Putters say "I put it there" and leavers say "pffff-hahaha where ever i left it HAHAhahaaa!". I feel I am a mix of these things, but I am far more leaning on being a putter. It's better like that.
So my self planner is to consistently mix up planning and not planning.
But how do you plan things, do you plan things? Could be fun.

And... yes that is exactly how people pull these days dear. Its easier, then they get tipsy and end up in someone else bed. But that will have to be when your 18. So be calm. yours still abnormally human :P

No comments:

Post a Comment