The title of this blog is rather redundant now... it's no long "inner" ramblings, but feel free to read my rambles anyway and suggest any given comment to make me move on. I am probably too busy not caring anyway.

Friday, 2 November 2012

UCAS

Well my form is finished, just waiting for my personnel statement to be marked then I send it all off.  Simple. I learnt I need a BBC in 3 A levels INCLUDING GENERAL STUDIES!! And then I study and go off and do the rest of my life. Who knows, Maybe I'll actually study music and go on to become a proffesor or something. All I know is, i want to do music in one form or another.
How curious, that despite my core goal aspirations changing over the years, the theme never changed. I played piano as a kid, I filmed stuff during KS4 And picked guitar at the end of it. And in the end, I wanted to make music for films and games. The same theme. Just played out in different ways. How curious that I have only been shaping my aspiration. Maybe I will become that star. or maybe I will just be a hobo. See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment