Well, I can't say I'm not happy. Maybe that's what December really is.
December being the last month of the year. Its in the middle of winter and winter comes with all that horrible weather. And there are so many horrible. Terrible things that go on.
But as I write this with Last Of The Summer Wine on the television in the next room.
December isn't actually that horrible.
It holds Christmas. A time of giving and remembering all that is good in people. You get all the terrible films. the crap jokes. And the mass loss of money. All in aid of giving presents and spending time with the family on holiday.
I like it. It's hard not to be happy when the holiday is looming on us. A time to relax a bit. And as a general rule. not let things be a problem.
though I don't guarantee that. I guess I am happy as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment