Hi there. You must be a stranger. So would you like to hear one liners that invariably end up being funny, or shall we just skip to the end of this and get the middle man out of the way. I am very weird and I like to think I have a higher brain function than most humans. It is the ego centred thought that allows me to break down human convention and laugh at the really mad things.
However I have learnt. Mostly from the Simpsons That being mad. Especially with out power. is silly. Because no one listens to you.
If you still want to hear more from hear more from me. Please sit back. I am feel like talking. If you think me paraphrasing one the most popular cartoons since the stoneage is a bit too weird. Then I am going to have to ask you to leave. I don't care if we are at a bus stop and your bus is after mine. get out.
The world is what you make of it. And I pan to make it my oyster. mostly, because oysters are smaller than my hand, but I can't break in to them.
How's that for screwing a metaphor over!
I don't quite understand. Feelings. I don't get mine. I sure as hell wont feel yours!
But I know what my body does now. I think I am little more controlled than a year ago. But that's because stability. I fell in to a routine. And that entirely boring. And even as I write this. I realise the mistake. I want to do things and be with friends. Have a fun time and be productive. I am already making excuses in my head as to why I haven't done things! "They are on a different timetable to me" "it's their fault, noone got back to me" "if they asked and actually answered my questions." and so on...
So I could have my epiphany right now and just do things by myself. But that defeats the purpose of me wanting to do these things. i want to do things, because it means me and a group of other people can get together and create. I am not being lazy, I just want to be around people. That I like. who share the same enthusiasm to just do things. Which is why I am hoping I will be productive this long holiday, and I am hoping I will be productive at University.
But these things do weigh me down. And I really wish I saw my "closer" friends more. But if they have moved on, that's fine. Its either closure I want, or them just to approach me with hanging out.
And those who already do ask me to do things. I plead with you. Please remind me to ask about things, I have a limited attention span and I am retroactively busy. I keep planning stuff and then beginning organising, then something fails, I am sorry if I forget!
No comments:
Post a Comment