The title of this blog is rather redundant now... it's no long "inner" ramblings, but feel free to read my rambles anyway and suggest any given comment to make me move on. I am probably too busy not caring anyway.

Saturday, 14 January 2012

First post? This is Somehow very important?!?

So after being told to make a blog, and reveal all my inner secrets to anyone on the internet, I finally got one! Hope you'r happy internet, you have no idea what you have let on the internet. :D Yet somehow I see revealing my inner self to what will most likely be my close friends, HI THERE! it is probably much easier to do it this way round as I can't see their faces when they go "I KNEW IT" or the whole "what are you on about" face which is a common occurrence in my life...... Maybe I should make my whole sentence phrasing..... Coherent. >_<

So yes, i constantly use emoticons, They are the scourge of any conversation and yet i constantly prove the using them is the way to fill in that void of not knowing what the hell to say. Other things related to stuff I like, or just off the wall crazy. Making no promise to limit using them here as using them will probably throw the meaning of what ever insane ramble i just made in the opposite direction.
Though while I am on that sort of subject area. What exactly is this emotion: "!?!?!?!"? How the hell is someone meant to make a face like that! I think the closest we can get to it is going "huh, what are you saying, my mind is blown, Lol WTF, GARGLGE GARGLE". Which equates to absolute jiberish.
But back to my point about emoticons. They are only there to fill in a void of emotion of which words are apparently useless at providing, so we drew cutesy little heads with that always look down on you. Before MSN update in 2011, the :D emoticon was incredibly pervy, because if someone was looking down on you with that giant grin, you would feel very exposed. So really this all means I find emoticons very annoying, but i still use them constantly to fill in that aforementioned void
So all of that pointless rant is summarized as, I will try to limit my use of faces here but will inevitably put multiple ones in to show what emotion i Should be feeling while I am ranting about some other pointless thing.

So I think the next bit I will address on this first post, is the title. Then maybe an insight in to who i am and what I do, maybe a couple of beliefs...... Sure why not, Whats the worst that could happen?
Alas I digress. The title of this post "somehow very important", that phrase is something that somewhat follows my life, if someone gives me news, through the multiple thoughts I think in response to that, this 'question' is always asked. So there I am screaming, and "this makes a difference to me how" while battling with the "yes this is amazing, I am so happy for them, they obviously deserve what they get" *obviously this all in my head*  And this thought process also applies to my actions, So I have just made my first blog post, big woopee, this is important to me obviously, but how is it important to someone else, this wont change their everyday life, and It certainly wont appeal to anyone emotionally!
But who knows, maybe some idiot of a dragon lover stumbles upon my blog, reads this and then inadvertently creates an internet meme. What does mean in the real world... Nothing, but it does mean i have something to stroke that Ego of mine with.  (and if all that doesn't explain the title, that's your fault for not reading the sub text)

So I guess this is point where I have to talk about myself more directly, like who I am.
In simple;
               *I am a musician - I compose classical musics (trying to expand that) and first and foremost i play                            classical guitar
               *Next I am currently a College student- studying Music (music and music tech), geography and Maths
               *Finally I am a highly Moralistic person with views which should be hard to argue with.

And that what I will focus this last essay of a paragraph on. Morales. I strongly Believe in my morales and i live by them EVERY day. and with fail i have broken them and amended them. But never have i changed my stance just to suit myself. That is wrong, we should stick in our convictions no matter the cost, and stand for what we believe is the right thing to do, no matter what anyone else thinks.
And as i said, i live by my morales everyday. Not easy but I do it and it make me happy when i do it perfectly, which I am proud to say I fail in at least once a week, if not more. Because working towards something amazing is reward, but as I hope the next bit will show, i am not in this for myself. Everyone is worth 1000 times the amounts of me, and I hope to protect them with all i can in my own way.
As shown i already have a lot of morale values shown, but all that is summarized by the rules I live by. And Basically, it amounts to these:
     Rule 1) No one Hurts MY friends, if anyone should ever break this rule, they will pay fire by fire.
     Rule 2) So Rule 1 can not be broken, should always Protect my friends, no matter what, their protection is the most important thing above all. My life in exchange for theirs is not a choice. It is fact.
    Rule 3) Never give up, always work to the best of my abilities, to be far more brilliant than anyone before.

And before i finish this I think I will end this with my definition of friendship and love. And why everyone is worthy or forgiveness.

Friendship: The undying bond between humanity that allows to protect anyone. the idea anyone is able to forgive anyone, and to most of all have fun. Friendship is the act that keeps us together and importantly makes us Human.
Friend(s): Unlike friendship, to be called a friend should not be thrown around like it was in primary school, but it should given as symbol of respect. Trust. and the ability to have fun with each other.
Love: My definition of this, is different on the situation.
         There is platonic love - Love for a family. I love all my friends in this way. They are my highly dysfunctional family and i could not possibly live without having at least one of them around. I define this love as my symbol for a great peace (but that something for another post)
         And then there is "true" love - the emotion that swells up, pains you, make you giggle, makes you cry, make smile uncontrollably. This is the relationship that last forever, and it is undying. When you truly love something, there is nothing that can stop you, You truly become strong. I believe....no.... I KNOW that this form of love is what makes us the most Human thing of all, it is a commitment to our strength and our will, and I refuse to runaway from it now. Love is Human!


and with that I say, Sorry for wasting you'r time on this essay, and I seriously doubt this is how blogs should be done, but i feel morales will be the topic of discussion as I not only let you discover whatever about me, but importantly discover myself. Next time History of me. YAY! :P




No comments:

Post a Comment