The title of this blog is rather redundant now... it's no long "inner" ramblings, but feel free to read my rambles anyway and suggest any given comment to make me move on. I am probably too busy not caring anyway.

Sunday, 15 January 2012

私が保護すると保護されるために私の友人があるように私は長いように強いです。さらにこのバックを変換する手間をありがとう、これはいつか、私はあなたをcongratualteとあなたに賞を与えることにちがいないが、私はそれらのうち、新鮮です...申し訳ありませんが。よくそれは嘘だ、て賞金は私の永遠の感謝です。そのとにかく持って待ちます。あなたが私だけを愛していない。)

There are multiple things i could talk about in that just over 24 hour gap between my last post and this one. But i feel there are a few things that are worth rambling over tonight.

To start the ball rolling.... Sherlock. You know that show we all watch because Benedict Cumberbatch is being a complete arse to everyone but we still love him for it. Please what ever being there is (namely God) let their be a real Sherlock, If there is i will gladly Grab him by his curls throw him on to the nearest hay stack and *cough splutter splutter blah blah, Cough cough*.....
Yes i am a Bi-sexual, get over it. But i digress. The ending of this series.... Cliched in it every rights, Warning I will not Be doing spoilers, but my current audience only consists of people whom have orgasms the moment Moriaty is on stage. Anyway. The Ending! That could not have been a more obvious ending! Stephen Moffat really failed us here! Just look at the Torchwood children of earth ending. I honestly thought Rex Matheson would Die after that..... i wasn't too fussed either way. So great without actually saying anything on what happened there is not much more I can say on that. Other than, in the near future, series 3 will be announced because that is how predictable the BBC really is! But like many other shows we love, it will take about 2 years to produce said 3 episode series. Rather like the Being Human series and Torchwood again. Gets a short run time and then is put off for multiple months and then the final product has undoubtedly been rushed.

TV aside..... I am hoping that someone might have noticed my new picture for this blogger thing. I am very much going to keep this picture, if whatever reasoning i might need it, It could even become a logo :D
And no I don't have a weird Dragon fetish, its just Dragons and space are about the only artistic thing i can, and I can't even do them very well. Obviously this makes me sad as most of my day to day life includes being artist.

moving swiftly on! I think I shall close this post with a comment on Love. Love is such a strong and powerful word. but it so carelessly tossed around these days. And I am victim of this syndrome as well. Multiple times I have confused infatuation with Love. Thats not to say I dont love those around and those I say love to, because I do. But we have to be so careful with this word, because it confuses ourselves So much. So my advice to anyone who reads this, YES SPREAD THE LOVE, say the word! Tell all about it! Just do yourselves the favor, and Think, and I mean REALLLY think, is this what/whom I want? multiple times i have seen people last ages being in "love" with someone else, and it pains me when I can see that it is not what they want or need. Trust me. When the right person comes it feels different,and both of you simultaneously know its the right one.

No comments:

Post a Comment