The title of this blog is rather redundant now... it's no long "inner" ramblings, but feel free to read my rambles anyway and suggest any given comment to make me move on. I am probably too busy not caring anyway.

Tuesday, 17 January 2012

Judge people!! DO IT!

Right now I am firmly in to this blogging business, and so far there has been two patterns to it.
1) I have posted everyday since i got the damn thing
2) Each post has been relativity close to midnight.
And each of these nights i have gone to bed really late and got up and looked like i had just been through a hedge backwards with almost no resistance to the idea of my eyes being attacked and somewhat folded over. And as i realize how inappropriate a comment like that is, but it is worth saying, I AM BLOODY TIRED! I blame this entirely on the Blog. Damn my need to appeal to a non-existent audience!
Now that other with I feel i should share more of my views on life and inflict on to which poor person has been sympathetic enough to read all these essays thus far. And there are multiple things i could start on, but I need to talk about how I psychoanalyze everyone i meet and at 75% of the time they have fallen right in to the character i take them for after about 3 questions. Obviously appearance is a subjective view of someones personality and I am a real sucker for learning about people by appearance. Again why shouldn't I as of 80% of the time, clothes match the personality. I would like to think I am part of that 20% where it does not, but really thinking about it I am pretty obvious.
Put it like this, if i list out a few traits that are common to me i bet even that random kid at the back of the classroom who everybody hates but doesn't quite know why they hate them (that was me, obviously i was oblivious to that fact.....Who cares, i certainly dont!) but in list form you will see how much of a book I am.
everyday i wear five key things.
1) My hat is the obvious starting point. I wear a trilby every day. I would like to think of it as a fedora, but we cant go in to that. (This suggest a sort of complex to there wearer. It makes them unique. It would appear that I want to stand out)
2) I wear the same hoodie/jacket everyday, plain black (a colour which in society has been stigmatized to mean  anti social or kind of a loner) Usually i do have trouser to match
3) finger-less gloves, (commonly referred to as hobo gloves, if i see someone else wearing these things i instantly think that they are using them for something practical like using an Ipod but still wanting to keep your hands warm. not much behind all that
4) the thing around my neck, without too much detail of what is on that (obviously this stuff is pretty precious to me, keep you'r precious things close to your heart, this applies to people as well)
5) A string bracelet (many people wear these things, string bracelets. (ultimately it is just a sign of friendship, sort of the undying bond behind multiple people, find the people wearing the same bracelet, you have the group.)
And By this point surely your asking Why am I blogging about my appearance? well it leads me to a key thing which nags at me everyday and we all suffer from. "Judging" others based on their appearance. so what can we get from my appearance, i am a pretty weird person, giving off anti social vibes while treasuring that close to them self. And this could be true to some extent. But the anti social thing I hope just melts away when you actually talk to me. (that is if I deemed it fit talking to you [i jest of course, everyone is worthy of getting a glimpse of my sheer brilliance])
Now we hear from our peers.....ohhh those people..... that we should not judge others based on appearance and the first 5 seconds of meeting them. And what I am going to say next probably Contradicts so many things i believe in and most likely contradicts so much else.

Do it! Judge them, Try and figure out who they are, and if you dont like what you just judge, dont care about it, because it is the people you judge wrong you will find the most surprising. And i bet if such a thing has already happened to you, you are now closer to that person than ever before. So this thing really should be summarized as judging people is good. But its not really, it bad, we all do it. so just go ahead and do it, the fun bit is fighting past that first impression and learning about someone and who they really are.

As most the people reading this most likely have their own blogs. I want to end on a final thing, everyone ends or begins with their own thing, quote of the day, song of the day,etc, etc.
I find this some of the most interesting things ever, because i honestly wonder how you lot find such quotes or songs, so in honor of these wonderful things, I will end on a quote from a song (no prizes for guess what it is);
    You may have to highlight the rest of this post to see what the words are!


                        "We may only have tonight
                          But till the morning sun you're mine all mine
                         Play the Music low and swing to the rhythm of love"



(I am such a sap for that song!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment