You know, there are multiple things I could blog about..... Sorry I shall correct that, RANT about for hours on end
1) I discovered I have to go 4 days with out guitar in march, I have never gone a day with out guitar before!
2) I did an open evening at my school to encourage new students to take Music Tech, and it went.... Well there was a plan, but still. Not as planned.
But I don't want to talk about. I am going to talk about something that just happened to me. Honestly, I worry about people beyond no end sometimes. And the moment they don't want to talk has got to be one of the scariest, because either I have done something, or something incredibly horrible has happened. Either way. Me = scared beyond all reason.
I could probably work out what is upsetting them, but to write it down here would be unfair and it is probably unfair for me to even refer to this, it will most likely make them feel worse. Minus all that, I made a couple of promises to this friend. If I reveal these promises it will undoubtedly reveal who there, and I dont want to do that. What I will say is that I promised that they would get their own post. very special post.
But because of circumstances there are SOOO many things i can not say! And I promise i will do another one some time soon to correct the missing out of these at a later date. Just before i go in to naming why this person is probably one of the most important people in the universe, I ask one thing of them......
(avert your eyes if you are prone to not liking seeing or being complemented)
STOP BEING SO PRETTY! :P
I know thats not exactly thing everyone wants to hear but I dont care. Now basically in my past few posts I have referred to the word LOVE a lot. And as ever I mean this word beyond human reasoning! And I have to be careful with what I say again, But I genuinely love you...... which rather annoying at times because i can just find myself shouting at a computer screen, WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU..... again rather a weird thing to do but lets face it, that is who I am. Weird.
But i have one major thing to really thank you for. The word love. I couldn't say that word out loud recently, it kind of just fell off my tongue or was just followed by rage and hate. I grew up in that sense and beyond all reasoning, you changed that.
Thank you.
poetry has never been my thing really, and it will never be my thing. I could write a song, but the music would never match up to what i really could feel. Just know you are special, in so much more ways than you know.
I think I've rambled long enough, so i will finish with this;
Jelly babies = the best life source ever
Portal is one of the best games ever created
And you are probably one of few people which have the key to giving me a second or third emotional breakdown. I Love you. be careful :)
No comments:
Post a Comment