Well this blogging lark has actually become a part of my life, congratulations.... You have got me obsessed...
Ask to do this say.... a year ago I never would have considered that writing random things that spring to my head could possibly
2) Actually make a difference (short term)
10) be used for some form of comedic effect
34) listing things is fun and a lazy way to address people
3) mean something where i would discover what feelings I have and how i actually feel about the world, I genuinely hope its not grumpy the whole time
1) I still can't count
several months ago I found a particular youtube video. Made by a use named "purpleeyeswtf". Without even reading any further, those of you who know well enough, will know the video I am about to talk about. Because quite frankly without these videos the internet is nothing.
So enough stalling!! WHAT IS THE VIDEO as his 70th personality shouted (hahaaa call back humour [yes for those of us who actually understand in the slightest what this could all possibly mean. It means I been regaining one or two memories{ I can safely say I have grown up since, but the future will dictate that properly}]) The video is "pirates and/or ninjas". I have watched this video for getting 50 odd times (no i did not count I guessed) And it is still funny and to this day I am still working out what is being said. But if you were to combine that video with some other key things in my life, i believe you might have the inner workings of my brain.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hay33ndHjwk&feature=plcp&context=C3f17eccUDOEgsToPDskIKXN-EPnl7y8J9QkzK_1O5
This video is the most important thing in your life for the next 10 minutes after watching it. Then you will realize, He has other videos.
So minus that wonderfully insane video, there is one particularly annoying subject matter i must address about Google chrome's and by extension Bloggers' spell check. Being stuck in American English with no grammar check is one of the most intrusive things ever, just so I can satisfy that level of OCD that we all have. I change it to the American English so i have no red lines..... doesn't work in the end.
You know there are somethings in life I want to talk about, but then I forget about them or I know it is a problem i have to deal with myself, to offload something that is MY problem and that they cant fix is unfair on them, because I know they have their own problems to deal with. And i had this issue earlier today. Again No names. They are going through the rough. I will admit there isn't much I can do to help. I just hope that even those Pointless lines I spurt out to them make some form of impact. There is no magic cure, no magic bullet, no magic fairy to fix it. when you make a mistake, You made a mistake. Embrace the results, learn from it. Or live up to whatever. Your choice. But I digress, even remotely talking about it like that is wrong and I shouldn't paraphrase other's problems.
But as i said earlier, I have problems of my own. So many that could affect me but they dont, i dont worry about the things that "normal" people do (I use that term loosely because I know Normal cant be defined) I begin to Panic about the oddest of things, like "why am I panicking about not panicking about an exam i have in an hour. My problem is that I can't talk about what upsets me. Something makes me sad sometimes. I have mood swings (worrying. I know!) and i don't know what caused, Am i still broken heart-ed about a childish even that happened over two years ago.... Well obviously I am, i just suppressed the feeling for so long i just don't care about it. I never did deal with that. And this has made me realize something important. Forgiveness is not about someone apologizing until the other person says they are forgiven, it is to do with forgiving yourself. Peace does not come from around you until you have the peace with in.
We make our own lineage. We Make our path. We make our own decisions
We make our mistakes
We ultimately do the greatest thing any Human can do
We DEFINE life. In the universe's infinite majesty. We Human life was created, from so little so much was created. And as scary as the size of the proportion is. WE ARE TINY! Immensely so. I was talking with someone about this earlier, I stopped talking because someone else appeared.... anyway, I Didnt get my point across. Yes we are tiny. But we are capable of SOOOO much. A tiny action can cause great change tomorrow. To think one day A man put a couple of rock on top of each other, found some sediment and glued together. He named his invention A House. He had invented the stone wall. Its amazing he did that, 1000% so. Just 30 years ago, a Man named Segovia walked the earth, he was considered the greatest classical guitarist ever. In 20 years time (latest) I will take that title, I will become greater than anyone else.
So why strive for anything, other than be the very best at what you do! Forget about other people because in the end, to me, absolutely everyone matters, but those I CARE About are far more important. The people I talk to at least once a week. Laugh with, Play, hug, cry, 'work', plan, create, anger. anything and everything.
I am not saying I have attained inner piece in all this, just i can go off on incredible tangents. My problems are mine to deal with noone else's really. but when my problem is opening up to those that trust me so much. Beyond all reason i can't, because all of a sudden i dont have problems. But importantly I missed something, which i hope has undeniable defined since i was young. I listen. I want to listen to you'r stories. Your plights. I want to help you attain what you want. Be happy with what you do, and how you do it.
I hate cliches, so i shant end on one. I just hope you are all happy with what you do, and my doors are constantly open to those who need me. Just be prepared to return the favour should i ever need it. I trust my friends. I hope I do for a long time now :)
No comments:
Post a Comment