So not alot happened this day. I valued this day alot due to having tried something new and meeting more people.
So as ever I was blindly following where we were told we were going, good news, we did go to those places.
IN the morning we went to Corby to meet Mabel's old friend Sophie (She was really lovely and I do hope she is getting on healthy now!) We talked to her, heard her story, we told some of Kat's and it was a nice time.
I got to meet a dragon!!
A wooden carved one :(
BUT I GOT TO RIDE IT NONE THE LESS! So really not alot happened there, we all laughed. It was good
Then we left Sophie and moved on to a friend of the family place. The host family has known the holiday-ing family that took me for some number of years. So as by rule of being awkward! I Was comepletely awkward the whole time! I honestly find other hospitality great and wonderful. But to the extent they were treating me also! This made me awkward because I can't do anything in return. Should probably send them a gift basket or something......
Later I went off in to their music room with their drummer of a child. We tried to play muse songs. He knew them and played them very well!! I ruined them because I was so awkward I could not keep time with him and I failed.
But he said he enjoyed himself and I know I did!
Then we went for the travel home. of which i was still ill in. Again I AM SORRY!
I can not thank Mabel and her family enough! It was honestly a wonderful experience and I so wish to return! If there was a prize for wonderfulness, the way I feel about this holiday means you would win it so many times over! (please take this in it's good nature) The holiday. WAS. IN. F**K**G. SANE!! The people were so vast in the way they speak, act and react to people. But they were so generous! Thank you for a holiday, it has only made my resolve in humanity that much greater. Just those 3days were a learning experience and a refresher course! I loved this holiday, and i absolutely love you for giving me such a chance! >.<
No comments:
Post a Comment