The title of this blog is rather redundant now... it's no long "inner" ramblings, but feel free to read my rambles anyway and suggest any given comment to make me move on. I am probably too busy not caring anyway.

Saturday, 18 February 2012

So I am going back to ranting about how annoyed I am about my own flaws which Are so obviously fixable! nope that's not one that annoys me

yeah, I am going back to being me on blogger. So I think i shall just be furious about things and complain about it for hours on end! As anyone close to me may have realised I have a tendency to get upset over something for about 5 minutes and when we finally have time to worry about me or I have the sense to show it. I suddenly forget whatever the silly problem may have been, or I just write it off in my head realising maybe I am just being really and silly and whatever they did to piss me off is just something people do,
Like when people just leave you on the internet mid conversation without even the courtesy of saying goodbye. nope, that doesn't annoy me. People coming online and clearly grabbing you attention then not replying. Nope that's not one. The way people ask you to do something, and then when you inevitably come back having done it wrong despite the fact there is only one way to do it. Nope, still not one. Or when phones break after multiple years of use because of a drop of water, yet it happily lived in baths year before i owned it. Nope, really not one. Or the fact that despite knowing its a problem, i still let jealously dominate my relationship towards people leading to stupid ways of trying to grab their attention just so the Little child in me can be satisfied and know it's still loved for it's idiotic brand of greed. Much like this post!
Nope, None of that. Absolutely none of it annoys me,  I think something that does annoy me though. Is still walking the dogs. I was on holiday for a total of four days, including a recent Outing which I deliberating with myself whether i should blog about it or not, and yet even when I come back, it still sends me into a blind rage at just the mention of "the dogs are asking for a walk". I DONT CARE IF THEY ARE ASKING! They know the garden is there, and they know the times I need to take them. And for some reason despite being the people who told me to take this approach to walking dogs, Only take them at the set routine times. The people in my house still go, "ohh take them out a little early wont you?". OF COURSE I FUCKING WONT! Everyone Knows the reaction of the dogs when we change the FUCKING TIMES! And I get the blame for not walking them far enough! Fucking idiots... Not matter how many times I tell them, noone will listen to the fact, the routine I have made, WORKS! And yet still the people who impose the rule, still go ahead and ask me to break the same one. "to stick to routine" if you weren't getting that from that... Very characteristic. Rant of mine.
I don't mind being the only person who in the house who can walk the dogs without pain. It's just that between the dogs and the others in my house, it sends me in to rage because they are so antagonistic about it sometimes! My little sibling who has agreed to help me on as many dog walks as they can. yet they have never OFFERED to come on a walk. And they have yet to willing come on a walk when asked. What is the point of making a promise if you are not gonna stick to it! This part of my home life is probably the only bit that annoys me this much!
I keep on top of my school work, i got a social life of which I like! And ultimatly I just need to get back to working harder than required, because according to my teachers, they aren't good enough alone to help me attain my A grades.
Seriously, i subject like Maths, you would think a teacher would be qualified enough to help attain the grade you want no problem. Yet everytime i have asked them for help they have always pushed me on to the other one, or just told me to log on to a shitty website which firstly attempts to explain the something youve missed like you are an expert proffesor in maths. The questions given are for those in the year above. And at the end of almost every sheet I have read, it has said, "Ask you'r teacher if you are still confused or have any more questions". Which i do. and then they say "go on the website and look at the notes" which tell you to talk to your teacher. which then tells you to... FUCK OFF!!! If my teacher wasn't so useless at teaching me the crap to begin with. Then we would be fine! seriously! I go in to a lesson and then they expect me to pick up the maths as i go along, no note taking! As it shows "we are not listening" and they want to be sure I get it at the end. GRRRR! If it wasnt for that last piece of restraint I had, then I would have got up and punched the teacher A LONG time ago.
                    So... none of that annoys me
Now thank you for reading that wonderful essay of mine, i said hello to someone an hour ago on facebook and sent a text over 4 hours ago and I just need to check if there has been a reply yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment