The title of this blog is rather redundant now... it's no long "inner" ramblings, but feel free to read my rambles anyway and suggest any given comment to make me move on. I am probably too busy not caring anyway.

Tuesday, 27 March 2012

Again, its another talk about someone else, but this time i have context for it!

"have some random love". I have used this phrase a lot recently. No particular reason why. i just have. i have used on multiple people of course I want to "share the love". But Never before have i quite had a response to me trying to be the best i can be like someone has quite Lovingly posted.
I know I am not very good at vocalising what i mean, or even saying how I feel. And I know that by responding to your post I am leave other people out from this whole thing. But for now, they can wait. You need to know my feelings at some point. And dont worry this isnt an "I love you" for the sex reason! this is an I love you because you are an embodiment of what is right with the world, and I know you make mistakes. We all do, and even after our short time in each others presence. You still amazing the **** out of me! So much more has happened since i "pushed" myself on to you, and I am quoting you there!
I been SLIGHTLY drunk, I finally have faced what was wrong about me (there is still more, happens you know), I traveled new places! Met new people and most importantly, I have made my life, well excuse the cliche, but I made it worth something more. You made me smile. :)
I wasn't living by my morality before you. and quite frankly, this is what going to sixth form has given me. A chance to actually do that. Live a life i want to, and when i finally met someone who was so utterly interesting I just wanted to Impress you, If i had time and space to show, i would have taken you alternate realities! I am not saying My morality was there to impress you, it was just you were so encapsulating in the sense I needed to impress you and well.... Thank you. I grew up. I became who I wanted to be.
I make mistakes. And make them lots. but thats because Im human like you. And I may be one of the biggest wankers on earth. But still, if I could go on everyday just seeing that smile, hearing that ickle giggle of yours and amazing you with just the simplest of tasks. Then I dont think I could ever want life to end.
And you lucky sod. You beat me to it! You found love sooner than i did, and well. I know you have had your mistakes with it and I have had mine. But one day, i will have something I am so much more suited to. and well I digress. My point. I have faith. Faith in humanity and faith in the power of friendships.
Just thank you. I can honestly bring myself to depression and tears if i just muse the idea of you being gone.
well... I know we will all part ways in 2013 and its going to be so hard to do.
But You are my Pillar. without you I will not have life. I will still be in a over heated mac room pretending to be composing. And I certainly wouldnt listen to these songs or watch these videos on constant revolution.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5D-QPDGhCtM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYnsfV5N2n8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZUPCB9533Y
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dktpycvIyA
I love you. I sincerely hope I dont runaway or something. I believe with everyone else, you are the most worth fighting for in my life. because I dont think i really would have a life if you were gone :) hope that clarifies That you are worth More to me than you thought was human possible ;)
OH yeah! Thanks for the gloves ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment