Not alot to say today. I have a load of work to do. Music I have to write a sleeve note about my own composition. It is rather tedious.
Music tech has resulted in me actually using creativity. who knew. Creative arts subject. Being creative. nope. totally iloggical
Geography, i have a shit ton of case study cards to write and some work to catch up from the geography trip! Seriously! We didnt finish all the work there.
Maths - well I dont really know, all i know is, MY BITCH TEACHER IS LEAVING! Someone throw a party and make a stage, I need to dance!
So minus that to do, just a couple of speculations to do.
First. massages are better than any given sexual orgasm ever. Period!
second! Whilst I was walking the dogs to do a ran in to a couple, One of the people was someone i Know so that sparked a tiny bit of jealousy. Two seconds later in the next field over. The dogs and I see two people Dry Humping each other in the middle of this field!! I want to do something of that ilk! Just lie down in the middle of a field with someone! Forget the dry humping! Its a rather tedious, pointless and friction burn giving task! But the field bit seems like fun! just as much as Stargazing!
3rd: getting steam and Portal 2 was the best thing ever! Multiple is so cool! Cognitive thinking with 4 portals much more interesting than two!! However I will need to learn to communicate with my partner. Otherwise Will never finish the game!
Fourth; if you were to take a lawyer and put him in to brawls, this would be his theme
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=IP9PoBlFDp4
No doubt about it. that is one of the most epic themes ever!
So yeah, no topic giving to you lot! I will post more speculations as they come! Maybe you lot could lend me some of yours and we can actually post our views on the world. Anyway, As ever Be Good to yourself everyone!
(if you can work out anything from this video, you are a genius! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipMagcF26fM&feature=g-all-u&context=G29442cfFAAAAAAAABAA )
No comments:
Post a Comment