The title of this blog is rather redundant now... it's no long "inner" ramblings, but feel free to read my rambles anyway and suggest any given comment to make me move on. I am probably too busy not caring anyway.

Friday, 23 March 2012

Fairly long one, But now it's out of me :)

hey all! Due to a severe lack of posting from people on Blogspot. I've decided to start angst-ing at the lot of you in once again some mundane attempt to explain why i act the way i do. Fun stuff. So for many fun reasons In one particular paragraph i am going to write a code/message to some people/someone. Firstly, this is just to push your cognitive thinking skills and if you notice it, you will be a genius really. But there is a pattern of which I will also be giving in code. There that will be fun.
So I lets start with the past and what's been happening. birthday stuff. been and gone. the next birthday was to be managed. For all intents and purposes, until i come up with a proper nickname, there name is Crazy. Crazy is singularly the most worrying person i could be around. And I don't mean worrying in the sense they say some "odd" things. i mean literally worrying about what could potentially happen while we are not around. But like the rest who get mentioned on here. I do love Crazy to bit and will cry if that something does happen. (note: the love is not mutual, may be platonic, but certainly not extremely mutual so i can summarise as, hold a heart to your chest and say HATE YOU as loudly as you can. then giggle like girls after) I shared my birthday surprise with them. Which Was absolutely joyous! The Chinese was more for them really, like 65/35 for them, as i got the evening stuff - still inappropriate close relation stuff obviously. But I got my birthday hug from Crazy - Amazing, if crazy liked hugging, then Crazy would be the Monarch of hugging! It was amazing!
But I digress. Crazy's birthday came, and on my surprise, Crazy asked if Crazy could have a, and I quote, "heart shaped hand grenade", yes very much like the one from the American Idiot Album cover. And I kindly obliged. I soon discovered before hand that you cannot Buy these off Amazon, so i went on to making it. Bought a heart shaped balloon to start with. It will be noted that these things when deflated are the most Phallic items ever! And i was trying to blow one up whilst on video camera. the results as you can expect were comical... Because the way these balloons are shaped, when you stick the part for blowing in your mouth, suddenly there appears to be more of it than there really is. And heart shapes come in effectively two over-lapping circles... Yes. It is exactly like that! I will refrain from saying it flat out, but the heavy implications. I was told i was very good and giving after though. Sorry, i made that bit up, someone needs to compliment the non-existence of skill in my life. (again, i do know I have some skills, but not where "it matters", or so I am told, I will believe them for now) So yeah, i blew the balloon up and then covered it with paper, then covered the paper with silver wrapping paper and then stuck on an explosives sign. then By placing some daisy chained paper, I made the pin and voila i made the heart shaped hand grenade.
And amazing when i was giving this present to them, they loved it so much, i got another hug from them! I am still taken aback by this and will never understand how I got it! But I want another one! So i am so happy they loved their present. now If only they would take it home ^.^

So nothing happened between the birthday and the next event really. So. Moving on. Now for those of you who don't know, I take Geography A level! it is not a choice i particularly endorse. However, it is not a choice I say ignore, it has so many fun sides to it! well that is until... well we will get to that.
Geography A level has two exams. One based on your knowledge of the topics you have studied. The other is a skills based exam. where we put skills we learnt from a Geography Field trip to the test.
Now then, the Geography trip has come by and been dead for a couple of days now. But I am still feeling its after effects. So I shall try and phrase it properly and every second word shouldn't be Boring as hell or jsut complaining about a bad. However, this trip was extremely boring so i shall add in actions and hopefully you'll read it as an adventure. Or it will fly by as a note. but i doubt that, i have so much to get off from that weekend.
Anyway with out any further adieu. Telling a lie about this trip such as "oh we all loved it, it was amazing". That's why many people get caught off by this and pay £200 to do something we can do at our local river. I can't comprehend how anyone would willingly go on this knowing that the Staff is really bitchy, the food was crap and the whole 3 days were like a regiment military regime! So wait and see, there was more to is than that! Try to see my dilemma here, 3 days, over 300 miles away from home, with people I barely like, whom are the most mundane and stupid people ever and i had to deal with their rejects every night. so see where im coming from yet, if i hadnt had the internet i would have literally gone insane because these people just did NOTHING! If you were there, I am sure you would see my point, crap hosting, people Smoking all the ****** time, bitchy about each other playing right in to their stereotype, I couldn't handle that! So I try to pack as early as i could in the vain hope it would get me out faster, the coach trip either way was still so depressing, we actually went straight through Northamptonshire, and that was really depressing because i could easily have stopped their to do the same thing! I do try to find the positives from this trip, i get some data for an exam, that was handy, but it was so Mundane, i could not believe how people got their kicks, I truly hate some of the things they did their, like try to steal my hat, the bastards, anyway all this made me realise so much further. I love my friends so much, I adore them so, always so interesting, keeping away from the mundane, the normal, the boring trying new things leaping in to unknowns and having a really fun time at our own expense. truly, you lot are such wonderful things and the most important people in the universe because you all confound me no end, and I hope to never work you out, because it will kill the fun. Close and far away, i dont care where you are, thank you for making sure I was able to salvage some form of dignity from that weekend. However, I was able to download a whole gigabyte game whilst i was on the geography field trip, ordinarily I can barely get 1 of these where I live! i severely wish this holiday would hurry up because it can only lead to crazy meetings with these people and undoubtedly I will enjoy it no end. I wish dreams would become reality more often, because the dream I am currently living in, is amazing, yes let the real life seep in but at least i can stay hi while i deal with it. so to really see what i am on about. Go be thoughtful for a bit, select someone and list the one thing that always strikes you first about them, I do, and I feel closer every time i do because it always changes and it's fun to notice what else changes. And sleeping patterns have also changed, didnt list that in this earlier whilst rattling about that trip, I forgot About that, i am now getting up on time of my second alarm and waking 1 minute before the first one, what is the point of an alarm if I wake before it! So in the work camp, the scheme was to wake at 7:00 and create you luunch at 8:00 Breakfast at 8;30, really kicking in the morning to see food before you eat something worse than the monster you have just created! So same old complaint really, but it was that bad! My bed has never been such a good friend to me before, being home is amazing!.... but, but i needed to do that work there and as this week went on it became that more evident i need this stuff for my exam, so maybe so positives did come from it other than that of a game downloaded. So first piece of work to do this weekend is music sleeve note, only followed by more geography, what wonderful days. And we all have work, so good luck to you lots. A hug would be amazing right bout now.
So yeah, with that boring bit out the way, what to look forward to. Easter holiday! Easter, a time when too much chocolate really is a good thing! I will be staying at Mabel's house to see Her, and Hippie and WithaY. It WILL be amazing and its gonna be in my top ranked holidays, undoubtedly :) Good luck spotting the message, it is rather obvious if you know me, but hey, i like playing to my stereotype Once in a while.
Everyone have fun, and take care of yourselfs or something! BUT POST SOMETHING SOON, I FORGOT MOST OF POINTS FOR THIS. SO oh well, Posting soon again!

1 comment:

  1. Got your message ;P
    Me neither, you too, and yay!
    <3

    ReplyDelete