Final post of this month. Yay. So tired. I find out whether I am going blind or not tomorrow. extra joy. I really hope I am not going blind faster than originally estimated. But who knows maybe I will look extra sexy with glasses. ;)
I met an author today. Essi Tolling. his book seems really good. And he is a genuinely nice person. He has a blog. check it out! http://essitolling.wordpress.com/
Other than that, I can rant at this blog forever at all the things that are currently annoying me beyond reason. And I probably will at some point. But all that aside, i am worried about everyone. like reality has hit them. I know exams are coming and we have to revise hard. But does everyone have to emulate this pain on to each other? It is rather distressing. And it just leads to any other actual problem being covered up and subsequently when the exams are over you will still feel the same and you wont know why.
So yeah I am worried about others again. let just hope everyone finds their muse again. i might lose mine otherwise. lol :P
Update: Indeed I am getting Glasses. I look silly in them...
No comments:
Post a Comment