The title of this blog is rather redundant now... it's no long "inner" ramblings, but feel free to read my rambles anyway and suggest any given comment to make me move on. I am probably too busy not caring anyway.

Monday, 2 April 2012

A tub of ice cream and a portion of crumble.

Finally, it's here, the Easter holiday has begun! And I have been permitted a holiday longer than that of January's holiday. So i got 3 nights with Mabel and WithaY. I am sure I will get on everyone collective tits for the duration. But, i finally got what i wanted. I am on holiday, enjoying myself thoroughly! Current I am having guitars played in both directions of my ears, and its like Im listened to a song panned hard left and right and each pan is a different song. well that is exactly what it is.
So what has happened today? Well despite my continued attempts at making some organisation, WithaY only organised herself a day before. so we picked up her from a town none of us knew,quite successfully thankfully. We met a pair of greyhounds! They were called Hero and Sarah. sadly hero had leukemia, but that didn't stop him being the biggest attention whore I've ever met. Sarah was tiny and so cute!!
So after we pryed ourselfs away from the dogs we eventually went back to my place. I gave a tour of my village. Not anything over exciting except I met several people i haven't spoken to in years. They are all the same still, little changes in the village of the Mothers club.
But in good news i bought an entire tub of ice cream for later, but instead between me and WithaY, we ate in under an hour. well to be honest i packed two tea spoons and ate most of the tub myself. Then went back to my place and fell asleep. That worked out very well. then we were picked up. So as ever nothing interesting happened there.
So Mabel picked us up in one of the tiniest cars i've been in! The clown effect happened, where i begun to look bigger than I actually was! and then the car was spawning multiple people who all look bigger because of it. Went in the house. as you do. Played guitars, had pizza and went outside and played more guitar. the laughs have been amazing, and I am probably skipping out on details but i am writing this more like a  diary thing so I remember all that happens. because this day has been totally worth it! I got what i wanted out of all this and I can probably sleep happy because of it.
Anyway, more to come on how amazing it's all been, maybe some more details as they come. Laterz!

No comments:

Post a Comment