Event:
- We got up in the morning, we all got dressed respectively alone, so thankful that no one went on to do something "silly" whilst I was gone.
- Breakfast, was tasty. Very tasty.
- Basically we watched TV, and nothing was on except scrubs, which is usually amazing, however, two episodes in a row, it was a really sad story and the jokes were not as great as they were later on in series. so yeah that was basically a downer in a morning where i literally had run out of words to say. Which i find is the most scary and worrying moment i could have any moment in time. As it usually means I have something to think about. I dont like thinking, it's not fun. Regardless of that, we went on pushed on and then we went on to watch Jeremy Kyle to cheer us up. Works better than we should like it. It's so odd how people can bring so much upon themselves and use national TV to repair it, well at least they are braver than myself, i never would go on a show like the nationally embarrass myself.
- People begun to arrive and we put on pizza for lunch, that has been my lunch basically everyday for the entirety of my stay here. It was amazing. though we never cooked a pizza properly. They were edible and was tasty in that heavenly pizza sense, but... somehow we just could not make the perfect pizza. I blame myself for that as I was so Impatient with food. Well I did say my appetite had returned this time.
- The afternoon went on, WithaY and Big-BellTowerInLondon playing guitar and us listening, something rather... oddly sweet was said by WithaY later on the same day. I am so jealous of WithaY's voice and BBTIL's innate ability to not care about his voice being tonal or not
- I got rather bored of "lounging in the mope" (refrence to this blog) so I pushed for the jump to go outside. And to do so, I needed someone to come with me to convince the rest of the group to move, or at least that was the feeling at the time. So that is exactly what happened. I picked up hippy and carried her all the way to the park, both of us in bare feet. Rather novel thing to do after its been raining but it worked well.
- Returned back to the house, Mabel, hippy and GeniusQuiff made food, everyone was crying in the end... it was just so terrible being in that kitchen, no one could take it. The massacred Onions just hurt! Though the food tasted great in the end, the portion may not have been equal in the end, some got more bolognese than others and some got more pasta, but it was all good in the end. Loved the pudding.
- Moseyed on upstairs in the room where we all spent the rest of nice, listen to music out of my tiny speakers, and playing guitar at each other. Then most went home and the rest of us enjoyed the rest of the evening
GeniusQuiff;
This was the first time I met him. I had spoken over skype in the past slowly learning bits and bobs about him and basically the day confirmed my original thoughts about him. Very smart, and obviously was in need of this event. I like him. I am rather interested to learn more about him and generally see what his life is. Obviously i dont want to change it. I would be murdered if I suggest change! he is a good one on impression. I came out to greet him when he arrived. That was interesting. Shook his hand, wasn't quite expecting a handshake, but yeah, i made sure it was firm, You know what they say, firm handshakes means trustworthy, right?
Conversation was there but I wasn't very conversationalist throughout the day for many a selfish reason I guess. But that doesn't matter. he was awesome.
Now to clear up a couple of things for him.
First... I do have a speech impediment, if I am stuttering on a word, it means I literately can't say it, not I am over thinking, but thank you for the concern my friend.
Second, I do carry brain overload, but I can assure you this doesn't affect my everyday life/speaking.
Thirdly, I apologise for not being at my best, I will try my best next time to be far more amazing/spontaneous. And I also apologise if I appear patronising in anyway, but regardless, my thoughts of you, I like you and I wanna get to know who you are a bit more,
Other thoughts
I been stuck in my head, and hopefully not at the expense of others, but whatever I am thinking about I need to stop thinking about it and move on with my life, I effectively just screwed over my holiday by over thinking or not addressing certain situations. But overall, i have enjoyed my time with them all. And I do want to do it again. Still, as long as I didn't screw anyone over.
WHAT SWEET THING DID I SAY?!?!?!?! So confused!!!! xx
ReplyDeleteCan't remember Right now! Any help given in remembering is appreciated! Now Im confused!
ReplyDelete