The title of this blog is rather redundant now... it's no long "inner" ramblings, but feel free to read my rambles anyway and suggest any given comment to make me move on. I am probably too busy not caring anyway.

Monday, 28 May 2012

First they saw a shark, then they saw a whale, then they saw a slamon punch a bear. What the bitch?!?

Now I do hate talking about exams. But the music tech exam is a curious one. it is 105 minutes, (I find that odd because of the extra 5 minutes, where did they come from!?), we can use our own headphones for the whole thing and do it on a computer with full access to other things (I didn't do it, just the option is there).
None of that was really what got me. I finished. With over an hour to spare. A whole paper, done before the half way mark. Alarm bells started to ring! then later when I went over it with others, it started to seem more and more I got it right? So that was an odd exam, nothing bad to say about it, just 6 songs, and 4 of them are only extracts, doesn't make good listening for an hour!

No comments:

Post a Comment