Eating a chocolate Eclaire plus watching Gareth Richards on Good news. Bad idea!
I started to choke out of hilariousness!
Last blog post of the month, Yay!
Yesterday was pink sky in the evening, then all of a sudden a great day the next day. How fun.
I had a peculiar yet awesome day today. Filled with many kilograms of sweets, new shoes and many laughs.
well, last night whilst being attack by mosquito on a trailer. I liked being on a trailer at night, its good fun with a laptop. Mosquitos. not so much. I decided Faith actual last day of school needed to have a send off and I got Hippie in and we ended getting pringles, sugar stuff and lemonade and discussed the finer and better things we love about life. like how you can call a strawberry sweet, strawberry or lemonade tasting like lemon as neither taste like their respective fruits! ITS RIDICULOUS!
So when Faith and Crazy came out of psychology, the fun began. Picked up a tallperson, and scampered in to woodbridge.
Geniusquiff joined us in my last ten minutes and then i went home. Screw the details. to be able to talk freely again and to have some fun is so much better than letting some character do the talking for me. TallPerson discussed an idea which I may not want to pass up, so hopefully something will come from that. But all in all, I just had a great day and with only more to come. Yay!
No comments:
Post a Comment