The title of this blog is rather redundant now... it's no long "inner" ramblings, but feel free to read my rambles anyway and suggest any given comment to make me move on. I am probably too busy not caring anyway.

Wednesday, 2 May 2012

Haydn? where's Joseph Haydn? (yes that is a pun)

I was brought some unprecedented joy earlier. it was so glorious to see this. Simply because it so funny!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7rZO2ACP3A&feature=g-crec-u
And if that isn't your thing, then why shouldn't this be?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTa-H1Yk0i8

Still, how to ramble tonight? I am sure have many ways to ramble. things to complain? Nahh? well yahh! But i have yet to find it? but on the other hand I have yet to pick out on amazing thing from humanity today, because anything I saw today was just sheerly out weighted by a follow up action or a hidden deed behind it. I am so tired of people currently. It all seems to similar or circular. Like we love to play the same lines everyday and give the same monologue everyday. If all the words a stage then i would to see the Fucking script writer because it isn't creative enough!

Well I am going to start with my favourite point. Started April in drought. ended it in flood. That one rather writes it's self.

I could do with people trying to touch me less. That would work out well. I am fine with the touching in occasions. But please! Not every 5 minutes! I have been physically repulsed by the idea of someone hugging me to the point where I mini-sick. (bit of Mcintyre for you there)
But in all seriousness, really wish people would just stop that as much. I love you all equally. maybe some more equally than others but still. Is it really necessary to grab hold of my general presence whilst I stand there?

Here is an apt song for myself. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_QK-sXBPAA
Seems no matter how many times I think its happened, happening, or is going to happen. It always seems to be to far. I don't like it, it always ends up the same way so why do i bother? well as it turns out, i like it. I like chasing after the impossible. And unless I got something to distract me, I turn in to an angry shit with no direction. Its so childish! Mundane and circular. Bored of that.
So I know what the problem is why don't I fix it. well to be honest, i don't know. all I want is to be happy, by making others happy and by making a singular person feel so much more special than they really are and go on an adventure with them and basically defeat all of the world.
people may share this dream. but we never have the same ideals. and we certainly don't go as far to explore why we want this. Is it conditioning? Or is it something which keeps us all together and really is the strongest thing on earth? not knowing the future but wanting to take whatever the future may throw at you together.
Is it something that will save us all from our darkest hours?
Is it something that will stop the world from dying?
is it something that will save us all from ourselves?
is it that strong?
I can think all that if i want, I can try and answer it. but one question always comes back. Was I really that much to you?

Don't like the idea that I was being toyed with. and i certainly don't like not being told the truth. whatever the outcome, i could be stronger for it... but each and every time I seem to get weaker. And more and more often I will lose something that is needed to be my best. Like I really am progressing backwards in more ways than one.
But throughout this all I know one thing. i have not shed a tear once. And no matter how many times I may try, i will not cry. because crying does not get us anywhere. when we get up and do something. That's when we become our true self.

No comments:

Post a Comment