The title of this blog is rather redundant now... it's no long "inner" ramblings, but feel free to read my rambles anyway and suggest any given comment to make me move on. I am probably too busy not caring anyway.

Monday, 7 May 2012

"there is only one thing that matters.... All you do need, is the guts to never give up."

Many a time I have had a wisdomical quote thrown my way. though if i were choose just a few, I think I would choose these ones because well... it obviously changed something in my life. (I do this by memory!)

1) Miracles don't just happen, if you wish to see something happen. you have to make it happen.
   Oh I could not wish I did that more often. And obviously through out this year, I have had some amazing miracles happen. But did they happen by coincidence? Or was something I did? Well since I learnt that. that's all that has happened. the things that stand out most in my life are those things where I said something or pushed for. Where I actually did do something obtain.

2) To be obtain, Something of equal value must first be given up. This is the law of equivalent exchange.
  I like that one. it balances out the universe far more than any other guiding rule I have to believe in. No matter what case it is. whether something physical and spiritual was lost. it just guides me to know if i don't work my very best then what will i achieve? My very worst is the answer. So my best to obtain the best? Rather selfish when i put it like that? but i extend that. If I give and care for all around me? What do I obtain? satisfaction. and the knowledge that will be passed on elsewhere.

3) When a person has something precious that they want to protect, then they become genuinely strong
  Well. at first that one was rather lost on me... but as i sat down and watched more and more videos of a show in particular. I began to understand a bit more and more. And since then. It has started to be my life. I want to be the best at what I do. I want to be stronger for myself and those around me. And I have many a thing that is previous to me. the final question. how ready am I to defend that and protect it?

So yeah 3 quotes for you. Maybe they mean something to you as well? But hey we all have our moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment