The title of this blog is rather redundant now... it's no long "inner" ramblings, but feel free to read my rambles anyway and suggest any given comment to make me move on. I am probably too busy not caring anyway.

Saturday, 5 May 2012

A notification

Well more than a reminder to myself than anything else.
Remember when I said I loved all around me unconditionally?
Remember when I said I would turn to putting their needs before mine?
Well you've been failing at it Ini.
Any words?
Well, the fact is, no matter how I act, what i say or what I do. I really do love everyone. Including the people I hate. First thing to accept in life there are arguments, and there is conflict. but that doesn't stop up trying to stop it. We get annoyed at each other. we lash out. Or we don't even say the problem.
But importantly, we have the ability to hurt each other. And we do so without even trying/meaning to.
So i am sorry if I did wrong. I know people have expectations of each other. But the fact is I am no super hero. Super hero don't exist and if they did, I would be a horrible one.
And I just want to end on. I miss you all sometimes. I love you, my chosen extended family.
Don't hurt. because i am here to do that instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment