The title of this blog is rather redundant now... it's no long "inner" ramblings, but feel free to read my rambles anyway and suggest any given comment to make me move on. I am probably too busy not caring anyway.

Monday, 4 June 2012

Logic. and Trick

A measurement of how much we have grown up is our ability to say we have done wrong. Or more specifically. our ability to reconcile for mistakes. In the end, what is it that make apologising so distinctly hard? Or accepting that we may be acting in a manor we didn't think our selves to be acting in. Is that what other people can ultimately give us? The ability to say to each other, that we have done wrong. Or is it just fantasy that someone will be just arrogant enough to keep shouting at you until you realise your fault? Though that in it'self will most likely lead to the person being told they are doing wrong in turn.
So is it wrong to fault others and tell them? Well no simply. I was playing assassins creed brotherhood. (I like the assassins creed story, such a shame its a game for graphic whores) and an interesting line popped up. "history is the study of change, if things stop changing then they are static, and when things are static they are dead." Or words to that effect.At face value this is just progressive dialogue for a characters development. But take it out of context, I think more can be added to this statement.
For example. I pride myself on living by a moral code which I break and reconcile consistently so. If i were to apply the quote. suddenly I realised something. life is not meant for a strict code to live by. It was intended for faith in a cause yes. But should such a code stop the progressiveness that is life, you, myself or anyone else who may live in a static way will become dead. By merely applying a phrase to life i have opened myself up to change and from that. I can objectively think what about me may annoy people, but what is that makes me, me. I could list it all. But quite frankly, what annoys others might as well be what makes me me. as we are all the amalgamation of personnel events, I don't singularly I can make a difference. But just by preaching something maybe I will find a consistency in it all.
So again, I could apologise for things I have done. But by no means shall I justify it. justification is the root cause for more conflict. Should we reconcile for things, by no means should we try to justify it. because that would be wrong. it would basically be saying "hey look, I'm sorry that i did that to you, but, it was the right thing to do" and that is just a contradiction.
And increasingly more I want to shout out one thing when I find a contradiction and do one follow up. Shout OBJECTION and present some evidence.
It is just a shame a lad from the English isles has a pathetic way of saying objection.

On a questioning note. if anyone knows how to take multiple Cameras and input them in to computer, would be really good if you could help!

No comments:

Post a Comment