The title of this blog is rather redundant now... it's no long "inner" ramblings, but feel free to read my rambles anyway and suggest any given comment to make me move on. I am probably too busy not caring anyway.

Monday, 18 June 2012

not an update, more of filler

Hey DragonRambers, I know I promised to update last saturday, but I believe two things happened in that time which stopped me.
Firstly, I realised I was dramatically ill and needed immediate self attention and care. I can say that hasn't worked and I now suffer severe abdominal pains.
Secondly. I just couldn't be arsed. Was too tired. Phoenix wright called and I need to kick some edgeworth arse. Thats right, I value games over my emotions, score.
So saturday, I feel I should nickname them all now. And I will go with their real nicknames really, Crazy, shortarse, Mushy and blondy. They were a good bunch that day!
lots of huggs! I like huggs! espcially when I am not ridden with guilt for doing because other are being left out. Curious arseholes they are. Getting jealous because im leaving and i get a hug!
But I ate tons! and the food was great! Monopoly, was awesome, and the whole day was a genuine good day out, I only wish for those kind of days to be longer, and for me to not be so tired I literally fall asleep on all of them!

In other news "the Project" I am creating, the advertisement went out today and the first meeting is on wednesday 20th. I am most likely going to keep my blog far more update about it than my actual team, not a fault of my own, these things just happen. But the advert went out and it was read in sixth form registration time and I was literally dancing, because this is just another step forward and is a big step. people now know about it! So i really want to succeed and whether I have my planned 4 people do it or 30 people come along. I don't care, as long as we all work our best for it, i see no reason why this wont be amazing!

Ini is out!

No comments:

Post a Comment