The title of this blog is rather redundant now... it's no long "inner" ramblings, but feel free to read my rambles anyway and suggest any given comment to make me move on. I am probably too busy not caring anyway.

Friday, 15 June 2012

SURPRISE! Ini, it's not rape if it's a ruined surprise. But izzye! I only just poked you! D:

hey internet! I decide on two thing, maybe three, depends how i write it. anyway! firstly i decided to start addressing anyone who reads this as "dragon ramblers" because then it makes addressing you as an individual easier. it was shortened from "dragon rambler fans" but I decided against that as it was too close to TomSka's name for his fans "turbo fans" on his Vlog. {for anyone who doesn't know who that is. TomSka is an amazing youtuber who makes short skit videos and also a "video blog" better known as a Vlog, his main channel for comedy is TomSka and his Vlogging channel is "DarkSquidge" i highly suggest subscribing to those channels both are amazing.} So starting now.


Hey Dragon Ramblers, I know I said in my last post I was going to wait until Saturday to blog again but I decided to surprise with a highly fast written post both asking questions and probably filling in a couple a couple of questions I have myself. Sadly, I am not amazing enough to have questions asking me about my life at the end of all my posts.
So firstly. I want to drag your attention to a poll I Have put up on the left side bar.
<--------------------- (probably not pointing to it, I know, but I thought you would need showing the general area of the poll)
I really would appreciate people giving answers to this one, it is available until the 30th on this month when I shall start prep work or the work it's self. or maybe just continue what I am doing. Any other suggestions of work I could do then please leave a comment and I will probably have the thing finished before the end of summer and as an added bonus I will send you the suggested item before posting it in to the various places I put things, it will most likely turn out to be the shed. The good shed if I like it.

The second decision was that I need to start making to-do lists and start mapping out my life so I just have the things I need in my head. If you have been following me since the beginning then you will know I started blogging because I wanted to get in touch with my emotions. It worked, so if i just open up the blog a bit more then I should be able to keep track of what I am doing.
So I am running a project where i want everyone else to do the work, and I will only do my tiny bit of work that is needed, so overall it is a cohesive project. I will create a youtube channel for everyone to use and put up related work. And hopefully the result will be more their work than mine, just I directed it.
the next bit is school, I need to sort out university stuff and get a lot more help than I thought I needed to begin with. But as long as the promised help is given I will do what I need to in time!
Tomorrow I am visiting those friends, will update when it's over.


Right thats my surprise ramble for today, seriously any suggestions for work is highly appreciated and if anyone know any animators and wants to make an internet series, i want to have some fun with that so please get us in contact with each other!
until next time, Later DragonRamblers!

No comments:

Post a Comment