I have two things to write up about! Yay!
first. Thursday. Finished school exams. Was so fun to be free!! Enjoyed a long afternoon with hippie and faith.it was so lovely just to sit with them again. Though admittedly the whole experience has rendered me tired.
Friday, i had a mass lie in. Fixed the bike. and went to Framlingham to enjoy a "gala" and meet crazy and her friends. It was so cool meeting them all. All so unique in their own ways. It was interesting to see how many were able to pull of normal around us, and I thoroughly enjoyed give it both barrels and being simultaneously big tough guy but incredibly flamboyant.
I am not going to lie. i cant remember half of their names, but they all made sense. And i think we all had a good time. We ended on a hug.
So that has been two amazing days condenced in to one small post. So tired now!
I've sat here for a whole day. Still don't know what you mean.
ReplyDeleteOther than the innuendos that have appeared out of no where! :o