The title of this blog is rather redundant now... it's no long "inner" ramblings, but feel free to read my rambles anyway and suggest any given comment to make me move on. I am probably too busy not caring anyway.

Wednesday, 20 June 2012

Well that was dissapointing

hey dragonramblers. not a good day. See I been organising a project. for sixth form students to make their own play, film, animation, whatever they wanted. It's still happening. I can not iterate that enough. But today was supposed to be the first meeting...
No one turned up. yeah. That's a kick in the teeth.
So i just am going to have to rally myself and begin from a different angle. Because at this point I point blank refuse to just give out jobs. Anyone who is going to be part of this, I will need to see a completed work of theirs and make sure they will hand in on time.
so yeah, not feeling to great today. well all round today, many people weren't good.
So as ever, I will point out something. Again, look to the left side bar! It doesn't matter if you follow me or not! A vote counts for this. And if you have voted already, thank you! The highest scoring vote will be published on my youtube channel and I will post when it's finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment