Again, not a good day all round for lots of people. So I want to talk about a couple of things. but more than likely I will go through this and write as I go.
To start, I know I don't exactly have thousands of followers and I know not many people view my blog per day. but that still leads to me having to watch what I say. not only I am bound by morality to not mention details. But I am also in due care to not mention anything that would imply too much or effectively tell all. Not good when you want to keep a low profile for now.
Well I'll jump straight in to the next bit. just segwaying along. I realised some things that are incredibly important today. Well sort of. kind of remembered, what it's like to be on the receiving end of a lot of things and to deal out the same sort of things. It reminded me why I wanted to become a new person to begin with. And i am not gonna lie. I hit my head pretty hard and I forgot alot of things. and i kept lying to myself before that. So eventually when i hit my head, I really didn't know the difference between what was real and what was made up.
So what does all that mean? Well it was a life changing event, I then went on to learn who I could be, I did some stupid things and I did some great things. but I built myself up from the ground with a blank space in my head and I am slowly piecing it back together, though I'd rather not to. And that is relevant to today how? Because it's the same things happening again to other people close to me and things are happening to myself. So F*cking Circular is ridiculous by now! But this is annoying because I hold now answers. I don't know the glorious end to things. I just know I will try my best to help those around me.
But I am left with one question. If I am there to remain strong for others while the world is going to shits. Who is going to be strong for me when I need it most?
moving on. People are confusing me again!
not only am I annoyed at someone. but i miss them at the same time. In the way that, am I punishing them by doing x or y? But on the other hand I am worrying about them so much i tore myself from my general studies lesson to find out if they had gone home or not, turns out they had, so I been panicking, and worrying and gahh, hope they are okay. because it was weird today! Jeez I hope they are alive still!
hate questions, especially when they are my own. But I hate them even more when the answer is yes or no and the person relentlessly gives me an essay for an answer. seriously teacher! I know that, you know I know that, shut up and tell me that my hypothesis was right already!
anyway, later dragonramblers! once again I point to the voting thing to the side, only 9 days left on it in theory! So get voting please! currently you lot have got me doing 3 projects, i want one definitive result form this! So please vote!
Slightly Confused person, OUT!
No comments:
Post a Comment