hey D'Ramblers (thought of shortening it, like it?) Right, Saturday, did a concert with guitar ensemble, Due to poor organisation, it didn't quite go well. Rehearsals were fine! But on the night. yeah, couldn't here the bass section and the crowd couldn't here us. We were like one of the warm up acts there to just test what the audience is like. It would be nice to do an actual concert for once. But I simply don't know where to begin on that one.
Though in other news, some great news about that concert. I was able to close off an entire section to my life then. Couple of years, I wanted something to finish on mutual terms, not the way it did. well i spoke to them again that night after so long. Not particularly sure what we talked about. But I left there knowing we finally hit mutual terms. I have no strong feelings towards them. Like reading the book the whole way through and no peeking at the end. Its been closed. last page read. Now I just have to enjoy the new books. and if they were anything like that adventure, then I have a lot of things to do.
which leads to today. yeah I did nothing but look over the first 7 pages of my project. And I F*cking loved it! It was amazing, like they had been in my mind! Then on my second read I had to put my editors hat on and say x, y and Z because if things deviate mahusivley we may hit some problems, but everything seems to hit so wonderfully! Can't wait to film it all and write the music.
So right i am confused. do i have emotions right now? Are emotions stirring. is this drop in my heart a longing for something or knowledge of something already happening.
and finally, i am so happy progress has been made, finally things may move forward again. Maybe thing will be stronger than before? who knows, Not my "thing" to change.
No comments:
Post a Comment