The title of this blog is rather redundant now... it's no long "inner" ramblings, but feel free to read my rambles anyway and suggest any given comment to make me move on. I am probably too busy not caring anyway.

Monday, 9 July 2012

599 views! Woo, I feel this is a metre stone in my quest to have noone read what I say!

ramblers. I am lacking in the ability to communicate  at basic levels. Not alot on that to say. I just can't get words out. Or if i do, it tends to be a whole murder of words in the form of verbal vomit.
I find myself needing distraction now. It one of those times when i know something wrong, i feel something is wrong. But i dont need it to be. and i simply dont know what that something is.
So what exactly is going on? well nothing. Maybe i should start to plan what we should actually do for the project next week. We have been given 4 days to do work on it. and I bet it's will run even in to December in my worst case scenario. But not to worry.
Can't get my head round things and basically I am saying I need to get all my thoughts out, do something interesting rather than wait for something to turn up. but most of my life all i have done is wait. BORING! Well i can wait a little longer. maybe I am just waiting for purpose to arrive on my doorstep. I dunno.
laters

No comments:

Post a Comment