Right, half nine in the morning is not a fun time to do ENNETHING anymore! So basically i have a house to myself today. So I guess I will do nothing. This serious lack of production is annoying me. I find it fun, but already it seems like work to do something. And thats down to a short attention span. I am sure once the project is filmed on friday, i will get my arse in gear.
Thats right I am filming on friday, and currently, I HAVE ONLY 3/6 ACTORS!
So yeah. IM FREAKING THE BALLS OUT! And since I know of no other actors who make it then, I am going to have an interesting time! Failing all else, I MIGHT HAVE TO DO IT! I HAVE ACTED SINCE PRIMARY SCHOOL!!
Well unless you count everyday school, regardless, I will do what needs to be done. Laters!
No comments:
Post a Comment