The title of this blog is rather redundant now... it's no long "inner" ramblings, but feel free to read my rambles anyway and suggest any given comment to make me move on. I am probably too busy not caring anyway.

Thursday, 9 August 2012

Spike In a Rail

Since the last post. I have bought the song I linked last time, learnt the piano part, forgotten it, edited the songs we recorded last Sunday. I finished that damn jaw breaker. And tomorrow I somewhat gonna go out and see izzye.
Now then, thats the summary, enjoy.
I am now going to try and understand what the hell I am acutally feeling. I have reached that summer holiday state of absolute boredom. I am not particulary feeling anything. Once again Only feeling things I want to feel. So really, i am only enjoying myself in a flat non linear style, which is particularly fun. I feel like actually vlogging now. Seems like more fun.
People. how do I feel about people? Pretty indifferent until Im around them. would be so nice to see school friends again. they are always so far away, its rather annoying.
Still by the looks of it. tomorrow, izzye. so Yay. Monday, i am going out and meeting the fram lot and becoming either the biggest recluse I can be, or the centre of all attention and generally being amazing in that ego rubbing sense.
Perhaps i should start scripting these or something, because everything. NAHHH! I'll only script vlog.
I have yet to touch my old compositions. just havn't wanted to look at them.
So ideally I should end this ramblomatic confusionisms. (yeah... im the one with my own language am i?) I should end it on a song and dance. Unfortunatly, i dont really think i have a new song. So I will just end on something else.... Something...
yeah, i have no punch line. Just en

No comments:

Post a Comment