The title of this blog is rather redundant now... it's no long "inner" ramblings, but feel free to read my rambles anyway and suggest any given comment to make me move on. I am probably too busy not caring anyway.

Saturday, 11 August 2012

Woo, only 11 days in and I have reached the half way point

Ramblers. I don't know what is it. but it seems this time of year, more and more people I know are finding partners. I am included. I have a lovely girlfriend now. Though how everyone else is able to determine how I feel before I am. completely eludes me. I am okay with this.
at face, nothing has changed. Except I have the instinctual need to cuddle up more often now and say things i know are pretty crap to say and hold no form of conversation. So I hope i get over that and can return to conversation based talking. But yes i love her all the same. And what more can I say? Still the need for a lash up is arising. and basically, yeah. I need to see school friends. Easy too miss the just as much as anyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment