The title of this blog is rather redundant now... it's no long "inner" ramblings, but feel free to read my rambles anyway and suggest any given comment to make me move on. I am probably too busy not caring anyway.

Tuesday, 7 August 2012

Tiresome, bothersome, loathsome. can you name a positive ****Some word?

yesterday was a good fun day. I will summarise it at that. It was hilarious fun and I am happy that everyone who came, did come along.
So the intention yesterday was to get as many of my friend groups to cross over and meet each other. Sadly not all could turn up. But regardless, 4 turned in to 5 of us turned in to 3 of us is a really good day. I was hoping a 6th would turn up but unfortunately our paths never crossed. 7 and 8 had legitimate reasons not to be there. Regardless, it was sad neither could turn up. 9 and 10 never replied. 11 and 12 were in london watching the olympics. And thats all the people I gave a shit about. that does seem harsh, but ultimately, if I am gonna give a shit about people, they could at least not piss me off. BUT THATS A TANGENT!
Cycling has taken its toll. the original intent was to cycle about 6 miles either way. I coincidently added in about an extra 12 miles. 
Anyway. Day. was fun, not naming an specific events because the day was very fast paced and funny, and the day was something that told me I wont forget this holiday.
Funnily enough I think the intent of the set number of blog per month, really has gone to push me to do more things or maybe I just have a million time better friends now. Most likely the latter, but at this rate I will finish my 18 for this month fairly quickly.
So untill then. later ramblers!

No comments:

Post a Comment