Well weekend you have impressed me. Saturday, well, games were played and some stuff was sorted, but friday was such a good day i can't remember much of saturday other than i was texting a lot of people. Thats the funny thing about free weekend texts, i find myself able to talk to people, and then people either cant or wont talk back... I wonder what that means.
Sunday, i had miri come over and We recorded songs!
Finally something productive has left this house! Well several things have, but that doesn't matter! The quality was crystal clear and the songs generally are a pleasing thing to listen to. I have more to edit still but I will enjoy seeing how she takes them further and seeing how she creates more songs to go with it.
Today I will being heading outside in to the world again. I will post my thoughts later, but I have my complaints.
For now.
Byee
No comments:
Post a Comment