The title of this blog is rather redundant now... it's no long "inner" ramblings, but feel free to read my rambles anyway and suggest any given comment to make me move on. I am probably too busy not caring anyway.

Saturday, 29 September 2012

BLOG POST 135! TAKE THAT!!

Hey ramblers I get to be blogging with Rach in the room! Yay!
So I need to talk about what has been happening over the past two days. well. maybe 3, depending on what day I am thinking of.
Thursday! I BEEN BAND PRACTISING! turns out. The songs we chose are good. I just suck. More on that later! But we had a great time and all in all, I believe for a first time with a drummer who had no clue what was happen, we were pretty together and all in all sounded great. So I do believe we will have one song for super rock!
Also this same Thursday I began my set up for the school  fashion show, in other words I stood around being told to place X wire here and y light in a place, etc etc. THAT WAS BORING! well more I didn't want to understand the lighting stuff. When audio and lights meet it becomes really confusing. and using three different terms to describe THE SAME f*C***G cable is really annoying. The example of this is the 3 pin cable, XLR cable and DMX cable... THERE ALL THE SAME!
Anyway, there was a general lack of information passing in this event and it has lead to Mike the techy to consider his work placement at school which is both sad to see but on the other hand, as long as he doesn't leave while im there, IM GOOD!
So why was I doing this? Well I wanted to set up the audio and seem like a really clever persons. And essentially that what i did. ON FRIDAY!! That's right, due to lack of organisation by external people... always the external people. We had to extend our set up time an extra day.
Regardless I finally set up, and I QUOTE! "This is the best I have heard the new hall in a while" That's right, my set up was so awesome, I feel like a boss now!
And then saturday, because I didn't do the fashion audio, Alana came in the morning, we practiced for a bit. I STILL SUCK! Turns out I can't count/ keep time. Yeah thats a bit annoying, but its good! And now im sitting in an inflatable bed with Rach writing this. Ahh im writting about me writting. Thats like... not inception!
Cogratulations I have yet to sink that low!
Later Ramblers!

No comments:

Post a Comment