The title of this blog is rather redundant now... it's no long "inner" ramblings, but feel free to read my rambles anyway and suggest any given comment to make me move on. I am probably too busy not caring anyway.

Monday, 24 September 2012

day.....6,415. I have been alive this long. day 365. I have been alive for this long.

Hey Ramblers! Basically, I have to do 5 straight days of blogging otherwise I miss my quota. Now this will be just fine, because each day I will splurt something out of my arse bascially.
So today i saw one of the horrors of being on the road, and that was a serious crash, thankfully nobody dead, but seeing these is always enough to remind you, no one is immune on the road. Which is exactly my problem, I am not immune and weekly travel between me and rach is not going to happen forever if it gets colder everyweek, I will have to get the bus or wait until she can come see me. NOW THIS WORRIES ME!
Oh well, it's not like anyone particularly cares or Like I can particular articulate feelings to people. It's pretty annoying, knowing that i should feel something but feelings are just lost. it like Im having to open up to show that actually on the inside i am rather hollow. Now I am not sure if people could store things, but it worries me that knowing I am capable of so much yet I suppress much more. I don't quite know where this will lead me.

No comments:

Post a Comment