Today was a that super rock meeting. An odd thing, but looks like im in a band and am doing the sound. so I think that will end well.
I had my meeting with the headteacher about post year 13. and basically i was told I dropped the wrong subject and I basically said, the subject I dropped caused so much hassle I would not be befitting from continuing it. Anyway, its rather pointless at this point in the year to pick up my A2, far to late!
Still, I am rather tired of myself, its get rather boring waiting for people to return. its almost as if they feel they are not wanted, and personally it feels like the end of year 13 has come to soon. It's no one person's fault, but still, I wanted a big happy group of friends for a bit longer, guess I wasn't quite ready.
Not much to say ramblers. Will ramble soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment