The title of this blog is rather redundant now... it's no long "inner" ramblings, but feel free to read my rambles anyway and suggest any given comment to make me move on. I am probably too busy not caring anyway.

Sunday, 16 September 2012

Hung.... What?!!? Nope.

WELL THAT WAS INTERESTING! After being momentarily hung over! I took some co-codamol and then I WAS GOOD!
The party was awesome! Simple as, it was bloody amazing! The birthday Girl was happy with it all! And despite things i remember, i remember far too many happy times to care! So i was good drunk this time!
Next morning, I get rid of Katherine! yeah, I didn't want you in my house any moar Babe!
BECAUSE WHatserface Was coming over! That was an also great time.
And despite i general lack of talking going on in various places and although there are things i wish people to tell me, Oh f*cking well!
I am in a good place really, I am organising things and they are falling in to place, I have a good amount of work to do, and I will be receiving the help to get the actual important things done!
So all is good and boring! And as much as I would love to plague you with something interesting I am off to go to ZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment