The title of this blog is rather redundant now... it's no long "inner" ramblings, but feel free to read my rambles anyway and suggest any given comment to make me move on. I am probably too busy not caring anyway.

Thursday, 20 September 2012

You are over encumbered. Drop a few items!

Memories. They are supposed to be remembered. All the events and actions of significance. the information we pick up and those moments we just wish didn't happen. There is a reason we remember. Always, we remember the good and the bad, as a way of documenting what went right and what went wrong, as if we are subconsciously learning from our history.
Moments are forgotten because we dont need the info any more.
So all the worse for purposely forgetting them. Or in any case. Forgetting it to get away.
There is so much that could have gone on. But now that is over, I dont have this riding thought and just maybe things will go on in my head smoother. I dunno, but as long as things will be okay.
But simply, it takes 2 people to cause anything between people. So my fault is my own.
I dunno why i write what I write really. But as long I know, that no matter what my actions, I remember it all for a reason, and I must bear my burdens as much as anyone else.
So to all those brave enough, it is time to let go of your own problems if need be. Because the past is the past. It gone, it happened, no changing it. The future is there for you to mold it.
SO with this ramblers, i tell you my inner ramble. I forget, and I remember, but all in all, nothing has been lost, and in the end nothing of no value was gained. But I have gained far more than I deserve and by all means, it is time for me to end this ramble, because without the context, you wont get it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment