The title of this blog is rather redundant now... it's no long "inner" ramblings, but feel free to read my rambles anyway and suggest any given comment to make me move on. I am probably too busy not caring anyway.

Monday, 10 September 2012

patience is just as a much a Virtue as impatience is.

So whilst I wait around for my editing software to get it's arse in gear. Something I have been waiting to see for a while is now on youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiu0lYQIPqE&feature=player_embedded
30 years and the man hasn't lost it. :P
I do love it when people have a good sense of humour and you know you just had a good lesson when you leave and your cheeks hurt. But the problem I see is, Well, simply, people who try/want to be funny and from many a perspective the comment would be funny but if no one hears it that way, it just kills an entire room. It wasn't that earlier. just food for thought. If we go in looking for a laugh from someone then we will recieve a laugh, but if we go in expecting a mood killer from someone, no matter what, they will kill the mood. Just a thought, You can ponder that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment